Thank you for joining the IAA Advocacy Council.
The Advocacy Council is the grassroots engine for our advocacy effort and is comprised of a dedicated group of members like you who help amplify the collective voice of investment advisers and advance the interests of their clients.
As a member of the Council, you will help shape programs and initiatives such as Adviser Advocacy Day, campaigns, and Government Relations Committee activity and receive expanded access to briefings and communications on “Inside the Beltway” activity affecting advisers and your clients.
Council members will:
- Inform policy decisions and expand your influence
- Receive access to special briefings and communications activity affecting your firm and your clients
- Increase your network of key industry and policy contacts
- Enhance your reputation as an advocate and thought leader
- Engage in building initiatives to support the IAA and advance the interests of adviser firms and their clients
We look forward to working with you and will be in touch with you soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact Neil Simon, the IAA’s Vice President, Government Relations.